CanvasbyU! 2Go Has a new virtual streaming platform. CBU2GO virtual are live step by step classes. Enjoy a class on any streaming device. Classes are designed for adults and kids. Here is what you need to know about attending a virtual class.
After you register for a class, you will need to do the following.
- Create a Zoom account or login to your existing Zoom account
- Rename your screen using the last name at registration and the first name or family name painting.
- Your video will need to be on in order to attend class. We do not have to see you, we will need to see- the person painting, canvas, or supplies.
- The classroom opens 15 minutes prior to class for you to setup your screens.
- All attended will be on mute during the session. You will have the ability to unmute to ask a question.
- Once class begins entry is not allowed.
- The meeting ID will be sent to you 24 hrs prior to class.
- The name used at registration must be on the screen to attend.
- Multi guests can share a screen. Only one device can be used per paid registration.
Please check your device for the most up to date version of the platform or app in advance. We will not respond to emails during class. If you miss a class, you will have a credit for a future class. We do not provide refunds for missed classes.